Hey Hey Pearlies! We have another blog take over with our friend Carrie Hreha from Sta-Glam. She is the cats pajamas! And today she is sharing her tips on how to get an awesome fall smokey eye.
As the leaves change, so should your makeup! Swap out those coral lips and fuschia cheeks for warm bronzes and plums and pair them with your over sized sweaters and leggings for the ultimate Fall glam look!
Here’s how to get this gorgeous warm toned smoky eye with a hint of sparkle
1) Primer : Too Faced Hangover
2) Foundation : Urban Decay Naked
3) Concealer/ Eye Shadow Primer: Urban Decay Naked Foundation
4) Highlight/Contour : Anastasia Contour kit in Medium and Sephora highlighter in
5) Blush: Mac Warm Soul
6) Eyebrows: Mac brow pencil in Fling
7) Eyeshadows : Mac Burgundy x 9 palette. Apply Poppyseed and Quarry in crease with Sketch on outer V and finish with Colour Pop Nillonaire pressed on inner half of lid for that extra sparkle.
8) Top Liner: L’Oréal Infallible gel liner in Blackest Black
9) Bottom liner: Nyx liner in Jewel
10) Setting powder : Makeup Forever HD
11) Lips: Sephora lipliners in Lovely Lilac topped with Sta-Glam lipgloss in Inspired
For this look, I used all brushes from my Sta-Glam line which can be purchased at www.sta-glam.com.
Thanks Carrie! And thanks Pearlies, for hanging with us during beauty week. We hope this helped you get a jump on that beautiful fall look we all want.
Chrissy & MiMi