Hey there Pearlies! I want to take a day to give some props to some amazing wedding professionals from our neck of the woods. Not only do we have some amazing talent in our own backyard but they are setting wedding standards everywhere. Take a look for yourselves.
1. First up in the world of stationary and pretty papers is Ten-TwentyNine Design. We love her diverse style and willingness to listen to her clients to create a one of a kind custom experience. And, she is right in our own back yard in the NWI region. Here is one of my favorite designs from a photo shoot that I had the pleasure of working with her on. Check it out.
2. The unique styles of Magda, Magda, Magda from the ultra posh ZuZu’s Petals in Orland Park, IL are to swoon over. She created this one of a kind, gorgeous, Kate Spade inspired, floral purse. Um, what? Floral purse? YEEES PLEASE! Complete perfection.
3. Here is a Chicago Groom who wanted to show just a bit of his personal style on his wedding day, and we love him for it! Most of the time the Bride gets to call all the shots with every detail of the wedding, including wardrobe. It’s super cute and totally on trend to have a bit of rebellion on a more formal day.
4. These photos are some of my favs! I love how the photographer, Aaron Brown, plays off the light and completely sets the mood with his camera skills. And he is great at directing a crowd to get the perfect shots! This skater style shoot is a great example of that bit of rebellious nature shinning through!
5. Trend alert… mix match tables! We love that each table has a different style and decor. This motor city venue was the perfect place for this lovely themed extravaganza. And each table is perfectly unique, donning a different linen and vehicle name. Two thumbs up!
We hope you love these trends as much as we do. I can’t wait to see what unique works of art 2016 brings. Cheers!
Chrissy & MiMi